SARL au capital de 3000 euros - 812 942 043 RCS Versailles
Commissaire aux comptes
Inscrit au tableau de l'Ordre des Experts-Comptables
Région Ile de France
Publishing director : Sébastien Landry
The User acknowledges, by logging onto the www.landry-conseil.fr site, be aware of:
- the principle of the Internet that it accept the characteristics and limitations, particularly with regard to response times or data retrieval operation;
- that Landry Conseil exercises or can exercise any control, in any form whatsoever, over the nature or characteristics of the data available on the Internet and that could pass its services and therefore Landry Conseil assumes no liability as a result of such data;
- the data circulating on the Internet are not protected against any misuse and it follows that the communication of information is done at the risk of the User;
- that viruses can be introduced by others on the Internet and therefore recognize that it belongs to take all steps to ensure the protection of data stored on its equipment measures;
- the existence of a code of ethics developed by the community of Internet users and the breach by User of which could result in the exclusion of other services available on the Internet.
- The User expressly agrees to comply with or enforce the laws, regulations including those governing intellectual property.
The website is hosted by :
OVH, 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Hoster can be contacted at: https://www.ovh.com/fr/support
Use of this site www.landry-conseil.fr do not confer on you any intellectual property rights over all or part of the Site, including the overall structure.
All material published on this site, including text, photographs, graphics, logos, brands ... constitute works within the meaning of the French Code of Intellectual Property. Consequently, any representation or reproduction, in whole or in part, that may be made without the consent of their authors or their assigns, is unlawful. The User acknowledges having read and accepted these conditions.
Protection of personal data
The user is informed that, in accordance with the french law "IT and Freedoms", the information provided by the user through the forms on this site are required to meet the demand and are intended to Landry Conseil. This information may, unless opposed by the user, be communicated to partners Landry Conseil.
The User is informed that he has a right of access, rectification and deletion on the data by writing to the following address: Landry-Conseil - 4, av de Sceaux- 78000 Versailles - France.
Site users www.landry-conseil.fr are bound by the provisions of the law "IT and Freedoms", the violation of which is punishable by law.
They must refrain, in the case of personal data they access, any collecting or misuse and, generally, any act likely to infringe the privacy or reputation of individuals.
The Landry Conseil website can automatically obtain certain non-identifiable information about the user - IP address of the computer, when you access the Site, the website address from which the user is connected to landry-conseil.fr, the information posted or downloaded from the Landry Conseil website ... This non-identifiable information is used for system administration.
Unavailability of www.landry-conseil.fr
Connection available to the user to send and receive data line indefinitely. Landry Conseil is committed to do its best to allow the user to access the site at any one time, but can not be held responsible in case of unavailability of the site, for any reason whatsoever.
Landry Conseil is not bound by an obligation of means and can not, under any circumstances, be liable for consequential damages (actions brought by third parties against the User).
In case of force majeure or events beyond its control (interruption of access networks, hardware failure receiving line failure of the User, ...) responsibility Landry Conseil cannot be liable for loss of data or any other harm. Users are solely responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, material or immaterial damage caused by himself or others because of its use of site services Landry Conseil.
Landry Conseil is not responsible for any use of the website that does not comply with these conditions and can not be held responsible for any legal proceedings against the User as a result of the use of its website.