Your legal environment requires an audit opinion on your financial statements ?
Or you wish to obtain an audit opinion to provide confidence to your stakeholders ?
Or you undertake a restructuring plan within your Group (merger, acquisition, disposal) that requires a Chartered Accountant ?
As Chartered Accountant, our approach is driven by a high level of long-standing dedication and reactivity. We anticipate the issues that may pave the way of your transactions and ongoing activities.
On a day-to-day basis...
Audit opinion on financial statements
- Legal or volontary audit assignments
- An unqualified opinion to provide confidence to third parties (shareholders, partners, banks, customers, suppliers,...)
- Improvement of internal control process and reliability of the financial information delivered
- Anticipation of potential issues in the near future
- Audit approach adapted to your company and to the market in which it operates (industry, services, non-profit organisation)
- Valuation of assets in the context of acquisition, capital increase or merger
- Legal report in case of a change of the legal form, such as the transformation of a SARL into a SAS